Sunday, February 11, 2007

New items at Chickollage



I have been busy this weekend adding all the new colours and t-shirt styles to the Chickollage shop.


We have women's dark and light v-neck t-shirts.


Women's t-shirts in dark, red, carribean blue and violet.



Men's t-shirts in red, military green, brown, grey, cardinal and navy.

So for a splash of colour, drop into Chickollage. Select the t-shirts that say More Colors Available, run your mouse over the swatch and you will seen the t-shirt change colour before your eyes.


In other news, I have received my copy of Diary of the Future from lulu.com, after successfully writing 50,000 words in November during Nanowrimo. I will be reading it again a few times, editing, polishing before reformating and printing it again. And then getting ready to submit, submit, submit.




Collage poetry is on hold while I sort out my writing room - too many boxes full of who knows what and I want them out of here! I bought a desk hutch from the Salvos last weekend so I now have a dedicated surface for collaging (when the cat's not sleeping on there). In other words I won't be able to leave any in-progress collages out, or he might add his own creativity to the work. Either that or he'll sit down on top of them (as he is wont to do) and when he gets up he will have words stuck to him - the collage cat.



No comments: