Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The collage poetry recipe

The recipe seems simple enough but I haven't been following it lately. The magazine collection has been growing but the words haven't been making it to paper.


But I really have to focus if I'm going to produce an anthology by the end of the year.

I have a fascination with cardboard coloured drawers to collect the cut-out words in. I've taken a small set of drawers to work - if I fill it with words, I may be able to turn out a poem during my teabreaks.



I've also started some visual collages of my novels - 'I'm with the Band' collage in progress is pictured.

Meanwhile, Jennifer has made some gorgeous Easter collages. I feel like eating Easter Eggs just looking at them.
Bright and colourful. Who says you only need to send cards at Christmas?

Available at The Chickollage shop right now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the poetry and the art! Nice work, and very fun.