Sunday, April 15, 2007

Behind the Scenes & Evolution: #15 & 14 of the 365 Day Collage Poetry Challenge

Day 14 and I missed my goal. We spent the day at an air show, five hours straight on my feet.

Watching the formation flying of the Roulettes:


The fabuolus aerobatics of Inverted Down Under. How does he walk straight when he lands after hovering, diving, looping, and spinning in all directions?


And then I dropped in on the Bookfest. Book lover's heaven. I bought several out of print books, some more magazines to slice and dice, and a 1920 book called The Thousand Best Poems in the Worlds. The Books and Collectibles website indicates that it could be worth $80. I don't feel so bad about not buying the scripture book last weekend.

And then I got home and watched a couple episodes of Hex. And fell asleep. No collage poetry for the day.
So today, I made two collage poems to catch up.


Copyright 2007 Diane Curran
Behind the scenes
The tide is turning
We're almost there
The collective imagination
artists, authors,
get creative
find your niche
something for everybody
inspiration
magic
amazing.
So go crazy
perspective changes
The world spins off its axis
Together we can't lose.





Copyright 2007 Diane Curran
Twice a day.
don't be late....
Evolution begins
online and on time
about 74 per cent of the time.
Be what you want to be
Totally enthralling
Wow! Look at you now
These people are
a must see destination


And it's back to work tomorrow, why does the weekend go so quickly?

No comments: